Commitment to transparency
At Heritage Capital, our focus is on building long-term relationships. We love to see people advance and achieve their goals year after year.
A big part of our long-term relationships is our commitment to transparency. It’s important to us that you are very clear what our service costs, and what you get in return.
So here’s how our fees work:
- We are a fee-only, fiduciary firm. That means we only charge advisory fees.
- There’s no sales and no commissions, which minimizes any conflicts of interest.
- Our fees are simple and transparent, one fee based on the amount of assets under management.
- The fee is deducted quarterly from your accounts with us, in arrears (not in advance).
- You’ll always know what you will be paying before work starts.
- We’ll provide all fee information to you in writing.
Our fee includes unlimited support, so you’ll never get an extra bill. You can call us anytime you need us and don’t have to worry about feeling nickel and dimed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to sign a long contract to try your services?
No. We only operate month to month, since we only want you to stick around because you want to, not because you have to. You can leave at any time.
Can I withdraw or add money to my accounts with you?
Yes. You may add or withdraw money at any time.
Are Heritage Capital’s fees tax deductible?
Section 212 of the Internal Revenue Code permits an itemized deduction for tax and/or investment advice, subject to certain restrictions.
Is there a minimum initial investment in any of Heritage Capital’s investment programs?